55 Things ACCOMPLISHED AT SALVATION
The 55 things are given to you strictly by God’s grace; they are not experiential but indicate our positional standing with Christ – it is our STATUS QUO before God forever.
1. That you may have a different life than you have today – (John 10:10)
2. Peace I leave with you, Peace I give to you (John 14:27)
3. Nothing can separate you from God’s love (Rom. 8:38-39)
4. If you have a relationship with Jesus you are a brand new creation and the past is gone. (2 Cor. 5:17
5. God’s grace is enough and His power is made new in your weakness (2 Cor. 12:9)
6. If you lack wisdom Ask God for it in Faith and He will give it to you (James1:5)
7. If you ask anything in line with His will He will answer you (1 John 1:5)
8. He will forgive you of all sins and free you from guilt. (1 John 1:9)
9. God is right there with you. (James 4:8)
10. Justification as a gift, “Jesus is Lord” (Romans 3-4)
11. He will supply everyone one of your legitimate needs in Christ Jesus (Phil 4:19)
12. God will work in all things no matter how bad for your best and His glory (Romans 8:28)
As you pray, _______ (your name), you don’t need to worry about anything, especially what other have or what they’re doing wrong. They look daunting but their efforts will fade.
Trust me, ______ (your name), and do good; dwell with me and enjoy safety. Delight yourself in me because I AM the true desire of your heart. Commit all your ways--- big and small --- to me. Trust me and I will bring forth in you a deep goodness that shines with bright purity like intense sunlight.
Quiet yourself with me; wait patiently with expectancy to sense my presence.
Don’t get upset when people who seem selfish are successful --- those who surrender to me will have everything they need and enjoy great peace.
(Jesus speaking to you) I am your shepherd--- your guide and protector in all of life. It’s safe for me to come to be with you, and I want you to learn to listen for me sometimes as nudges, others by calling a verse to mind or maybe by a word. I’ll lead you to know what to do. I’ll be a little in front of you so you are never lost. You’ll get so you like following me and knowing my voice. All those who are mine listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. (Modified from Psalm 37:1-7 & John 10:2-4, 27)
Four Step to Forgiveness
1. Who do I need to forgive?
2. What did ________ do to me?
3. What should Have done instead? ( what did _________ owe me?)
4. Say out loud, "I forgive __________ for __________ when they should have given me ___________ instead; I release them and let them off form any debt my heart feels owed."