Baptism at SCF
// At First Wednesday Worship and Communion Service, November 1 at 7pm.
- Registration in advance required
- Children grades 3 through 8 must attend Stepping Stones class on October 29 at 11 am in room 202
|Location:||SCF, main auditorium|
Why get baptized?
Because Christ commands His followers to do so. It's also a way of telling others about the inward commitment between you and Jesus.
1. Listen to the two teachings on the Christianity and baptism.
2. Read this information.
3. There is a required orientation meeting for all adults who want to be baptized, two weeks before baptism. This will be on Sunday, October 22 at 10:15 am and at 12:15 pm in room 210. Register HERE
4. Baptism is scheduled approximately every three months -- our next baptism is in 2018, more information will be provided when it becomes available.